Festive Skincare & Wellbeing Tips
The festive season can be a harsh time physically, emotionally, and for the skin. Even if you manage to avoid the copious mince pie and alcohol fuelled gatherings, it’s likely that despite all your best intentions your usual healthy regime will go by the board as you’re swooped into the festivities.
It goes without saying that the festive season can be a stressful time for many, which can contribute to skin and health concerns.
With over 35+ years’ experience, The Emporium Treatment Clinic senior aesthetician, Angela is here to provide some tips on how to help you keep your skin glowing, and how to feel healthy during the height of the festive season.
If you are nearby to Marylebone, why not pop in, 90 York Street.
1. Cleanse, hydrate and moisturise every morning and evening. This is the most important step in any skincare routine, and it’s especially important during the festive season when you’re more likely to be wearing makeup and partying late. Choose gentle products that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. Exfoliate gently and regularly to remove dead skin cells and to keep the skin glowing.
2. Remove makeup before bed. Never go to bed with your makeup on as this can clog your pores and cause breakouts.
3. Give your skin an extra boost. Apply hyaluronic acid and vitamin C serums under neath your moisturiser. Apply a recovery or hydrating mask once or twice per week, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
4. Protect your skin from the damaging HEV light from all devices. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 50 every day and re- apply every two hours to avoid UV exposure from daylight or HEV light.
5. Moisturise the skin on your face and body regularly, especially after showering or bathing.
6. Keep your lips supple for that festive colourful lip blush. Protect your lips from the cold and dry air. Use a lip balm with SPF to protect them from sun and cold, dry air.
7. Choose your drinks carefully. Alcohol and caffeine dehydrate the skin and can cause skin irritation.
8. Keep hydrated. Drink plenty of water. Water is essential for good skin and overall health. Aim to drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
9. Take breaks from the delicious, rich festive foods. Don’t forget to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. A nutritious diet is important for overall wellness and supports a healthy skin glow. A healthy skin starts within!
10. Aim to get enough sleep. When you’re well-rested, your body including your skin is better able to repair itself. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
11. Relax to replenish one’s self. Take some time out for yourself. Seek calm environments and being around nature.
12.The festive season can take its toll physically and emotionally, making you feel exhausted and prone to illness, with stress related symptoms and low mood. Support your systems with a healthy diet, some exercise, and supplements.
Support your systems with a healthy diet, some exercise, and supplements.Supplement your health and skin with Antioxidants, Vitamin E, Zinc, and Vitamin D, Super Greens, Milk Thistle to name but a few. Emporium Treatment Clinic experts can guide you to the most appropriate supplements to suit your needs. Why not give us a call and book a free 10 minute consultation at the Emporium Treatment Clinic on 07930 661971.
Why not look at ways to relax and be mindful this festive season. Recipes are also available to help you eat the healthier options during these colder months. Follow link to Yoga & Vitality.
Top Viridian Supplement For The Festive Season Health & Skin
Supplement that will support health and skin during the festive seasons.
Emporium Treatment Clinic experts can guide you to the most appropriate supplements to suit your needs. Why not give us a call and book a free 15 minute consultation at the Emporium Treatment Clinic on 07930 661971.
- Antioxidant Formula
- Vitamin D
- Balanced Zinc Complex
- Organic Super Greens
- Vitamin E
- Clear Skin Complex
- Phytonutrient Formular Multivitamin
- Extra C
- Organic Curcumin Extract
- Organic Turmeri
- Synerbio Daily High Strength
- Milk Thistle
Contact Angela For A Free Chat
Festive Facial & Wellness Treatments
Click The Facial to read the full treatment details.
- Skin Storm Hydrafacial
- Bespoke Facial
- Nlite Laser Collagen Boost
- Radio Frequency
- Mpen Micro-needling
- Mesotherapy Vitamin Infusion
- Hylo Fusion Oxygen Therapy
- LED Phototherapy
Click the wellness treatment to read the full details.
Enjoy the festive season. Take proactive measures to protect your health and skin, you can keep vibrant and radiant all season.
Here at Emporium Treatment Clinic in Marylebone, we provide expert advice in skincare for home use or professional in clinic treatments
Why not look at our latest treatment offers here!
Here at Emporium Treatment Clinic in Marylebone, we provide expert advice in skincare for home use or professional in clinic treatments.
Contact Angela for a free chat about your skin concerns.
Skin Care & Body Analysis & Consultation
Available at Emporium Treatment Clinic provided by Angela Taffinder the founder of Emporium Treatment Clinic and practising Aesthetician for 35+ years
Contact Us here
Health & Wellness Analysis & Consultation
Available at Emporium Treatment Clinic provided by highly qualified, experienced Doctors, Nutritionist, Holistic Medicine practitioners and Wellness experts.
Contact Us here